www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: ZOPO ZP900 Leader custom firmware
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi
i have ZOPO ZP900 leader with following specs.
 8.0MP back, 2.0MP front camera, with LED flashlight
 5.3 inch multi-touch QHD IPS screen
 MT6577 Dual core CPU
 Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich OS, will update to Android 4.1 Jelly Bean
 Dual SIM card dual standby, WCDMA/GSM+GMS network
 Support 3G WCDMA (HSDPA) network
Operating System: Google Android 4.0 ICS OS, support update to Android 4.1 Jelly Bean in the future
CPU: MTK MT6577 1GHz, ARMv7 dual core Cortex-A9
GPUTongueOWER VR SGX531T
I like to try some custom firmware.
i see various ROM for MKT6589. i don't know whether the same can be used for my phone.
Please help
Hi,
I'm no expert... but take a look at [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
they are a few ROM's there for the ZP900.

If you need instructions to install there are a few guides here, may I suggest though that you ensure you install good USB drivers for your phone, as not doing so had me pulling my hair out!!!!
(2013-06-23, 05:30)mikeb Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
they are a few ROM's there for the ZP900.

If you need instructions to install there are a few guides here, may I suggest though that you ensure you install good USB drivers for your phone, as not doing so had me pulling my hair out!!!!

Hi Thank you for the suggestion.
I just checked the website it has only 4.0.4 version.
I am searching for JB rom.
Also i tried to install CWM in my ZOPO but didn't get sucess.
can you suggest any where to find the drivers & the method to install CWM in My ZOPO ZP900 leader
sorry its a while, but I have been busy with too many things.

My phone is ZP900H or ZP910 so I am not 100% sure...

What I used was drivers from this site and that is the biggest problem I had, as you seem to have, been the drivers.
I wish I could help you, but the problem I found and still do in many cases, is I do not know how to un-install a driver in Windows (mine been 7). And if you have the wrong one, you may be stuck!!!

I guess that is your problem, If you can install another driver great.... I did again finding it here via a program called PDAnet.

You could try searching on the XDA forum, but not much about our phones is on there at the moment, but information is flowing and if you ask in the right place you will get a straight honest answer and probably the answer you need.