www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: A850 after flood - still restarts to Lenovo logo - what to do?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hello,

I would like to recover from my damaged phone as many as I can, and as an effect .

After waterflood [small-I havent suppose that it could be dangerous] my phone restarts to Lenovo startup logo and breaks, and again to Lenovo logo in loop when I connect the battery.

What should I do?

I need the phone, but I also need the data from it. But I need phone more.

Did anyone could give me any service manual to know where should i look for any water as currently I have dissasembled bottom cover and PCB with SIM slots(is that that mainboard?) the display is still glued to the front cover.

thank you for any cover

i really need your help
It would have been better if you took out the battery immediately and let the phone dry for a few days or so.

If you attempted turning it on, and certain parts were wet, the could have shorted out and been damaged.

Anyway, for your current situation, I suggest you leave it to dry, maybe in a container of rice grains.
After a day or two, try to boot again. If you are still getting a boot loop, try booting into recovery menu and do a factory reset.
Factory reset means you will lose your data. If you have a custom recovery installed, do a backup first before resetting.

Good luck!
(2015-01-19, 11:12)Trenzalore Wrote: [ -> ]It would have been better if you took out the battery immediately and let the phone dry for a few days or so.

If you attempted turning it on, and certain parts were wet, the could have shorted out and been damaged.

Anyway, for your current situation, I suggest you leave it to dry, maybe in a container of rice grains.
After a day or two, try to boot again. If you are still getting a boot loop, try booting into recovery menu and do a factory reset.
Factory reset means you will lose your data. If you have a custom recovery installed, do a backup first before resetting.

Good luck!
Thank you for your reply
Long time past, but the phone still has bootloop Sad
How should I try to boot to recovery? Sorry I havent do that never Sad
regrads
Try booting with power + Vol up buttons. If that gets you into factory mode, try power + vol down buttons.
it going on to crevocery but restarts for a while. what can I do ?
does that mean you cannot select anything from recovery menu? what about factory mode?
Your last resort would be to flash your stock ROM.

I'm not sure about different versions of the A850. Here are a couple of ROW ROMs that are flashable via PC.
[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Try to find out everything about your phone and the ROMs before you flash. Here is a guide for flashing ROMs using SP Flash Tool. [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Good luck!