www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Note 3 Samsung Clone half dead
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I having a note 3 clone korea model sm-n9000 (at sticker behind the battery) but sm -n9006 at boot screen.. not sure which one.. Last few day i having a big mistake which i using some application to root my phone which make my phone totally mess up.. now my phone is under critical problem which hard to boot, and hard to on.. some time its on when take off the battery for few min or few hours (not sure about the timing).. Some time when on it will freeze at boot loading and it also will freeze when then the phone on while i was go to my phone menu.. i was trying to find the download mode also wont appear. try vol up + home + power ( it appear 3 option it said use vol up to scroll and vol down to select/ok but the function vol down is not functioning) .. vol down + home + power is nothing appears.. i pressing alot of combination only the vol up + home + power that appear the 3 option but sad the select (vol down) doesn't work... Is there any solution to fix this? hope someone may guide me thank you