www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: MTK6582 (Star F7 Smartphone)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
EDIT: I have flashed this with the stock ROM from NeedRom. The screen is covered in lines and is totally unusable, but the OS boots and responds.

I have read somewhere that it may be the lk.bin file, but I am unable to find a new one.

Alright,
So in a fit of stupidity, Idecided to replace my modded build.prop with the original and ended up deleting it, but was inturrupted and did not properly copy the new file back to /system. The phone was rebooted moments before I realized this and is now a expensive brick.

I used KIngoRoot to get root access, as I was unable to unlock the bootloader. I then used 3c toolkit to remove the old build.prop file and place the backup in /system.

The backup is named something like "original build.prop"

Everything is stock.

I restored it to factory defaults in a desperate attempt to recover to no avail. Now I have simply lost authorization for ADB.

All I can manage to do is sideload things, but it does not seem to accept anything.

I am stuck in a bootloop now. It flashes the boot animation for a second then restarts and continues to flash the animation on the screen.

Help.

Kyamu
Cannot edit post so here is a second one.

I really cannot seem to find the lk.bin anywhere on the internet. The needrom one is useless.

Can anyone help?