www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: NEED ROM L550 PLEASE
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello i need the full back up from this phone please, landvo l550, i flash the rom in needrom and my phone bricked..please some one help me..thanks
Doh

You might have to try to contact Landvo directly. Worse yet, you may have to just keep re-flashing the same ROM you got from NeedROM. I haven't seen a whole lot of support for these phones yet.

Why did you flash your phone in the first place?
And why didn't you back it up first -- especially since there aren't any backups on the web yet?

I know it's too late to ask now, but I'm hoping maybe we can understand the mentality so we can help prevent future users from continually doing the same.
(2015-01-21, 05:47)WuddaWaste Wrote: [ -> ]Doh

You might have to try to contact Landvo directly. Worse yet, you may have to just keep re-flashing the same ROM you got from NeedROM. I haven't seen a whole lot of support for these phones yet.

Why did you flash your phone in the first place?
And why didn't you back it up first -- especially since there aren't any backups on the web yet?

I know it's too late to ask now, but I'm hoping maybe we can understand the mentality so we can help prevent future users from continually doing the same.

I know...i cant reflash cuz firmware upgrade format my phone...and the rom i have its only system and recovery.

I have. The full rom later.. I chat with landvo support and they Will.send me the link when they work... And i upload to need rom...
My bad.
DUDE! Yes. That's so awesome that you got a hold of Landvo and they'll send you the ROM. I really like hearing that about companies. Way to go, man!
culd you send me a link to the rom? i have the same probleme, but landvo do not answer me. please i am dessesperated