www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: usb unknown device. star n9800
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Confused Hi recently tried to install cwm with flashify on my star n9800 .I think it must of been the wrong version because i am now stuck in android recovery and cannot restart.To top it all off my laptop running xp does not recognise the device and i have tried installing all drivers but keep getting errors.Alli get is usb device not recognised with battery on and off is there a way i can flash a rom from my external sd on android recovery?there is an option to install update from zip but keep getting operation aborted......Please help.This sucks
See all solutions in the fix SP flash tools tutorial forum here at chinaphonearena.
[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
hi thanks for reply but my problem isnt with sp flashtools my laptop just wont recognise my star N9800 need help stuck in stock recovery
Listen to Sniper above. You probably do not have the proper drivers installed.

As I said in your other thread, do your research on how to flash a ROM with SP Flash Tool. You'll be up and running again in a few hours.
(2015-01-23, 07:17)WuddaWaste Wrote: [ -> ]Listen to Sniper above. You probably do not have the proper drivers installed.

As I said in your other thread, do your research on how to flash a ROM with SP Flash Tool. You'll be up and running again in a few hours.

thanks for the advice I really do appreciate it. Ive looked at many ways to install drivers but keep getting errors and if my laptop recognised my phone I would at least be halfway there I have already downloaded the roms I need but sp flashtool cant recognise my device.im really stuck
i have installed all vcom and preloader drivers but they show up with a yellow triangle and phone is not recognised