www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Bluetooth problem with car kit
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Do you have a solution?
I Own an H7500+ / ZOPO810 since a couple of days.Rolleyes
I used the stock originally rom 4.1 at first and I tried to connect this device with my car kit : TOYOTA RAV4 TNS510.
Problem: It works for the phone but not for audio.
After re connection and re pairing, : It works fot phone and audi, but if I stop the engine and restart the car the the connection is ok for the phone but not for audio.
I'm obliged to re connect an re pairing the audio every time.
After one week, I root the phone, and put a new rom 4.2 and the problem stay the sameLost It

I tried to connect another device: an heart rate monitor.
The saw the device and can connected on my phone.
Same problem, impossible to use my HRM because there is no communication between the telephone and the HRM.Crying

I don't know what to do. I read many things, forums but i don't know what to do.

This 2 device worked fine before with my ancient HTC.
Please Help me: Do you have an idea or do you know wich tool to use?
Thanks in advance
I have Zp810 and I have a little problen to auto connect with bluetooth to my car audio. Sometimes it takes a manual connection again.
It can play music files from the ZP810.
I do also have a problem when I use Igo MyWay navigation on the Zp810 with Bluetooth on. I do not hear the voice of navigation with radio on. I can only hear the navigation voice when I choose BT on the car audio.

Anyone know if it is a setting to solve this or something else?
My phone can't connect with my BT carkit either. They see each other, but I got emmediately "password is not correct, cant connect".

The problem is: It never asked for a password! Anyone know a solution?