www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: ROM for Kingzone N3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello people here,
I have some problem with my new smartphone kingzone N3. The phone is working correctly and I like it very much. But recently, I accidentally erased some files in system/app, now I cannot have sync with my google account. Can you tell me what' s or where is the bug ? If it's so very hard to resolve, I would like to reinstall the ROM (kitkat 4.4.2). Is someone here can show me a way on how and where I could install this kitkat ROM please, Thanks for your help. Thumbs Up
Have you tried clearing your cache, then register your Google account again?
Or maybe try this (If you've already synced it before):
-Go into any Google app previously synced (Hangouts, Gmail, Play, etc)
-Under the settings menu, tap on the drop down arrow next to your account name.
-Tap on Add account then choose Google.
-Re-enter your account and login details.
-Go back to System settings > Accounts > Google then try to "Sync Now"

On the other hand, if you just want to wipe the phone, do a factory reset.
But if you really want to flash a ROM, take a look at this [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
Unfortunately, there is no description, so not very sure about compatibility. You can check if the scatter is MT6582 -- that would be on the right track.
But I suggest that you send the uploader a message and find out if that is for your phone. check Baseband version, etc... You have to make sure it is for your phone.

Before you flash, please make a backup of your phone. Nevermind if it has some problems.
Also make an NVRAM backup.
Guides are in the Tutorials section. Please make the appropriate backups.

Just curious, though. Are you having issues with network? Your screenshot shows Wifi connectivity but no network. Is that also an issue caused by the deleted system file?
Finally I downloaded the rom from needrom.com, all is working now, sync is back with green color, thanks for your help. But now when I launch some app like google play music, a pop-up window appears which means a small window has stopped, what's wrong ?

Athos > No, the network is fine, I just tried two different simcards on it ; the 4g Lte works flawlessly, I achieved 100mbps easily on download speed.
I have a few questions about "KINGZONE N3 Plus".

The phone is Multilanguage ?
Does it have English and Greek languages ?
Does it have google play store ?
Is it rooted ?
Where did you buy it ?

Thanks
Hello Christos,
I bought this phone on Aliex and it's the simple N3 not the N3 plus, There is play store and multi language but not rooted.
hi, hrand. I'm sorry I lost track of this thread. Were you able to resolve the error?
That kind of error is usually solved by clearing the cache of the app at fault.
(2015-02-20, 19:07)hrand Wrote: [ -> ]Hello Christos,
I bought this phone on Aliex and it's the simple N3 not the N3 plus, There is play store and multi language but not rooted.

Thanks. You were very helpful !!!
(2015-02-20, 19:29)Athos Wrote: [ -> ]hi, hrand. I'm sorry I lost track of this thread. Were you able to resolve the error?
That kind of error is usually solved by clearing the cache of the app at fault.

Hi Athos, the problem was solved by installing the rom from needrom, thank you for the link. One month ago now I use this kingzone phone ; I wouldn't say I'm satisfied with it, there were some minor bugs I couldn't solve ; I wonder if you can help me to solve them again, i.e. I couldn't set as default storage the sdcard even when it is ticked on storage tab, all apps like the camera are still writing on the phone storage ; I don't know what's wrong, I'm planning to extend the phone storage on the sdcard if this issue persists. There is a problem too when I take pictures with the camera, a rounded brown spot appears on the center of the screen, affected all my photos. More advice please. Thank you.
What size and class is your SD card?
What is your SD card's format? Check that it is fat32. If it already is, try another SD card.

Was the spot there before? It might be a ROM issue.
(2015-02-20, 23:03)Athos Wrote: [ -> ]What size and class is your SD card?
What is your SD card's format? Check that it is fat32. If it already is, try another SD card.

Was the spot there before? It might be a ROM issue.

the sdcard has 16Gb and class 10, it's formatted fat32, I can see it on the storage setting tab and through the file manager I can read and write files, the issue is that it's not set as default write disk. About the spot I think it was there the first time I'm using the camera app.
Pages: 1 2