www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: MTK6589T Modem files to support UMTS 1700 on SIM 1
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi There,

I have a Blu Life One M 131u that runs on T-Mobile/Wind UMTS 1700 AWS on Sim Card 1 through its stock ROM on a MTK6589 processor.

I put a custom ROM on it but it only seemed to managed to do this using the MicromaxCanvas stock ROM.

I now have my RF band mode for UMTS at WCDMA-IMT-2000 only on SIM Card 1.
How can I get my UTMS bands back to 1900,1700,850 and 800 on SIM1?

I cannot select them in the Engineering mode in mobile uncle so is there something I can flash or a way I can access the list to reselect them?

Brendon
i dont think version U can have 2100. maybe it is just the rom that you put thats says 2100. but maybe its not really useful.

i say go back to stock rom. its best... do you have backup? restore it with sp flash tool
and if you dont have, look here [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
problem is i dont know if version U or version L....
(2015-01-23, 19:52)tiefighter_85 Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
problem is i dont know if version U or version L....

I don't need the 2100 I only need the 1700.
yes i understand that. i meant the 2100 doesnt seem right. you dont have the hardware for that...
you need to put back the stock rom so you can configure the 1700 again.
(2015-01-24, 00:20)tiefighter_85 Wrote: [ -> ]yes i understand that. i meant the 2100 doesnt seem right. you dont have the hardware for that...
you need to put back the stock rom so you can configure the 1700 again.

Its the Micromax ROM for the Canvas that puts those frequencies there.
How can I just change them back or reprogram them back on the processor?

Its the same hardware and I just need to change the software.
The Blu One M 131u stock roms do something odd to the SDCARD and don't like to be flashed with custom roms
Flash back to your stock ROM or custom ROM specifically for your phone.