www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: P6000 and Tango app free calls and messages
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi friends,

I'm wondering if someone had experienced an issue with Tango on Elephone P6000 ?

In fact, I had installed Tango further on HTC HD2, then on Iphone 4S, and now on this brand new Elephone P6000.

I haven't had none audio problem on HTC HD2 and Iphone 4GS, except when there was not strong wifi network.

But, since I installed Tango on elephone P6000, I could not use Tango to call nor receive calls : there is no sond at all. Even on video mode as well in telephone call mode

Thanks for helping

Elephone P6000
Android 4.4.4
Have you tried a different VOIP app? Try LineApp/Skype etc to see if it's only a problem with Tango or with all VOIP apps.
(2015-01-27, 13:47)Ninja^F.U.B.A.R. Wrote: [ -> ]Have you tried a different VOIP app? Try LineApp/Skype etc to see if it's only a problem with Tango or with all VOIP apps.

Hi,

Viber calls are quite perfect.

It only happens with Tango.

Well,

I have made an uninstall and reinstall tango. It works niceley fine Smiling Smiling

Thanks.
Okay. Great news. Thanks for letting us know. Smiling
Glad you got it working. Good to know the good ol' uninstall-reinstall still works for software quirks.