www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: can't install cwm permanently
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hi guys
i m using karbonn a99star(mt6572) phone
i installed cwm using mtkdroid tool when i tryed to boot in cwm recovery by holding vol + power key it load the stock recovery witch is in chinese language
when i try to boot in cwm by using rom manager or quick boot it boot in cwm correctly

but i need to remove stock recovery because it is in chines language and want to boot cwm when i press vol+power key

is there any way to overwright stock recovery ?? plz help
hi, tripurari001
the Chinese menu is factory mode. Try booting with power + Vol down. where does that take you?
(2015-01-31, 11:29)tiefighter_85 Wrote: [ -> ]hi, tripurari001
the Chinese menu is factory mode. Try booting with power + Vol down. where does that take you?

tnx but when i press power + vol up then phone boot normally and when press vol down + power then chnies mode
are you using a stock rom? maybe it is a rom bug that there is no button combination.
for your karbonn a9+, power + vol up is supposed to take you into fast boot when you press it long...
did you try that?
press power and vol up but dont let go of the buttons and wait for a green screen to show. when you are there you should get to choose recovery
(2015-02-02, 11:23)tiefighter_85 Wrote: [ -> ]are you using a stock rom? maybe it is a rom bug that there is no button combination.
for your karbonn a9+, power + vol up is supposed to take you into fast boot when you press it long...
did you try that?
press power and vol up but dont let go of the buttons and wait for a green screen to show. when you are there you should get to choose recovery

Thank you
it work now i can boot in recovery by pressing vol up+ power button
Thank you Thank you very much