www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Hello from Spain
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,
I am new in the forum. Recently I was given as a present a Xiaocai G6. And I am trying to set it. Hople find answers in the forum and not to far in time, what would mean I will learn something about Android and mobile phones, could help someone else
Bye
It's good to have you joined us here
(2013-06-26, 23:13)json Wrote: [ -> ]Hello,
I am new in the forum. Recently I was given as a present a Xiaocai G6. And I am trying to set it. Hople find answers in the forum and not to far in time, what would mean I will learn something about Android and mobile phones, could help someone else
Bye

U can give me information of ur firmware?
Its Miui? Or normal JB?
(2013-07-11, 02:03)kidnapf1 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-06-26, 23:13)json Wrote: [ -> ]Hello,
Bye

U can give me information of ur firmware?
Its Miui? Or normal JB?

Hi kidnapf1, and sorry for the delay I didn't see your message before. I don't know what Miui is, if you could explain how to check it I could answer you.