www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: MTK Firmware Adapter Tool
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Hello guys, Please if anyone can help me please reply! Here is my problem:
I am trying to port a LewaOs Rom to my Mtk6598 phone, and after a lot of tries I ended up with a ROM that gets past the "Android" logo, shows the boot animation then does a small vibration as if it was gonna show up the launcher however it continues to show the boot animation and do that small vibration each 10 seconds or so... Can someone please tell me what could the problem be? What files should I change for it to work? Thanks.
iw ould really love to learn how to use this tool, but since im just an average joe who know how to cwm restore and edit some apks, im looking at the mtk fimware adapter tool and i really dont get how to use it.

Yes, i already how to get the files from my phone(its an mt6575) but after that, i dunno what to do...

Here is my dilemma, i want to transfer the modules from a newer version of android (5.9.0) to my other exactly same specs fone(5.6.4), but apparently, the wifi and bluetooth wont work...

if anyone could/would assist me or point me in the right direction. i would greatly and deeply appreciate it!
hello, when it is available adapter tool for mtk MT6592?
i'm in trouble, with porting miui on my new Jiake V8
Here you can find a newer version of the MTK Firmware Adapter Tool:

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

After installing the tool you can open the tool and watch some YouTube film as tutorial.

Thanks ydur. Someone with some time on their hands should get to work on the Elephone ROMs to see if they can get them ported over to new devices Vampire

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
Hi, this app work with any ROM? Thanks
An interesting tool

I have a Jiake N900W 6582 JB phone and wondered whether it would be at all possible to port a KitKat ROM from one of their updated phones.
(2014-08-18, 03:20)Bluesmanuk Wrote: [ -> ]An interesting tool

I have a Jiake N900W 6582 JB phone and wondered whether it would be at all possible to port a KitKat ROM from one of their updated phones.

UP

I need a 6582 profile to try porting some roms for an ALPS A850S model.
(2014-05-12, 01:49)ydur Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

After installing the tool you can open the tool and watch some YouTube film as tutorial.

dude your link for the newer version is dead...do you have another please
Just tested the link. Downloads no problem.
Pages: 1 2 3 4