www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: MTK Firmware Adapter Tool
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
This tool is used for porting ROMs easily, i just found about it and ported MIUI V5 without any problems.

Here is the link:

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Admin: Version 2 adapter tool: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Admin: New version: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Be sure to click Thanks, because it means alot to me Big Grin

[Admin: As with any tutorial or tool you use from CPA, use at your own risk. One user has already bricked.]
[Admin: The phone firmware you port from should be as similar as possible to your phone.]
(2013-06-27, 16:23)gogozx Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Thank you so much. Is there any tutorial about this program available yet?Rolleyes
(2013-06-27, 16:23)gogozx Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

I'm trying to do the same.
Could you let me know which phone you are porting from and to?

Thanks.
(2013-06-27, 18:10)MayhemVC Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

I'm trying to do the same.
Could you let me know which phone you are porting from and to?

Thanks.
I'm porting ROMs mostly from Amoi N828 and Lenovo S920 on my N9389.

(2013-06-27, 18:00)janistheman Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Thank you so much. Is there any tutorial about this program available yet?Rolleyes
Why would you even need tutorial?
I got a hang of it first minute after using the program, so it's not hard at all
@gogozx:
Hi, could you share your ported MIUI V5 to n9389 please?
Thank you
(2013-06-27, 23:16)S1eepy Wrote: [ -> ]@gogozx:
Hi, could you share your ported MIUI V5 to n9389 please?
Thank you

I will not, because the camera and audio doesn't work, it's pretty bad port, because alot of stuff aren't working, i was just testing it
@gogozx: Sad news Sad
May be you have ported some stable fw for n9389? Thanks
(2013-06-28, 20:10)S1eepy Wrote: [ -> ]@gogozx: Sad news Sad
May be you have ported some stable fw for n9389? Thanks

I ported S4 UI ROM which works perfectly, i only had to change audio libs because audio couldn't play
gogozx could you share usıng totarial? i could not use it.
Hello guys, Please if anyone can help me please reply! Here is my problem:
I am trying to port a LewaOs Rom to my Mtk6598 phone, and after a lot of tries I ended up with a ROM that gets past the "Android" logo, shows the boot animation then does a small vibration as if it was gonna show up the launcher however it continues to show the boot animation and do that small vibration each 10 seconds or so... Can someone please tell me what could the problem be? What files should I change for it to work? Thanks.
Pages: 1 2 3 4