www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Rom for MTK6572 (FAKE 6582)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello all. i'm have problem with this tablet / call phone.

I'm no have any information about this model and rom recomend version.

i'm only know this.
Code:
http://www.aliexpress.com/item/10-inch-MTK6582-WCDMA-3G-Phone-tablet-pc-RAM-2GB-ROM-16GB-Quad-Core1-5Ghz-android/32218216506.html

i try download new android on this device but after using sp flash tool my device won't power on.

after this i try install my backup version rom and another files in sp flash tool but only i can see start logo "mediatek" and in left down corner i see this message about "boot error!!!!!!" and nothing can do.

Well i'm don't no what to do. I have backup my scatter file without cache / usrdata and system.img ... try flash it ... and it's work. But device won't startup and i see only this error.

I don't no where i get this rom recommend. Help me. In back side of device i have only write "android" and it all information. Sorry for my bad English, maybe try understand this Smiling.[/php]
I send to you the link for this tablet!
This is mtk 6572, 1g, 8g, 10.1"tft display.
I have 2 ROMs, one is 4.4 and another one is original 4.2...
(2015-02-14, 06:18)voler Wrote: [ -> ]I send to you the link for this tablet!

Would it be possible for me to get those ROMs??
Could I get same stuff? Smiling
Please can you send me your link i need...? thanks excuse my english
(2015-02-14, 06:18)voler Wrote: [ -> ]I send to you the link for this tablet!
Hi, I'm having very hard time trying to update my clon chinese Tab and is the same as described, can you please share the 4.4 ROM file you mentioned?
Thanks in advance, I really appreciate!
me too thanks