www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: help root my phone
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hello, i am from the Philippines and i went to this forum to possibly ask some members to help me root my phone. my phone is cherry mobile blaze 2.0 i think it is Gfive G9 in China. It has an Android Version JB 4.2.1, Kernel Version 3.4.5, GPU Renderer: PowerVR SGX 544MP, ARM Cortex-A7, Hardware MT6589, etc...

any assistance to help me root my phone and possibly a custome recovery is highly appreciated... thank you and more power!
(2013-06-28, 15:05)joker Wrote: [ -> ]hello, i am from the Philippines and i went to this forum to possibly ask some members to help me root my phone. my phone is cherry mobile blaze 2.0 i think it is Gfive G9 in China. It has an Android Version JB 4.2.1, Kernel Version 3.4.5, GPU Renderer: PowerVR SGX 544MP, ARM Cortex-A7, Hardware MT6589, etc...

any assistance to help me root my phone and possibly a custome recovery is highly appreciated... thank you and more power!

Please see the sticky threads in root / develop forum. Try the auto-root or graphical auto root.

You can build a custom recovery with the tutorials there as well.