www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Please help me with my STAR N8000, screen *Stretched*
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have tried to flash a recovery from SP Flash Tools, I have not disabled anything, now when I turn on my phone, I cannot access anything, there is a screen but instead of the actual one, it's all converted into one Ugly line in the middle (screen kind of stretched, I still get to home screen ect, and I can hear the sounds, but the screen, I did not do anything with it, never dropped the phone ect, have kept it safe all the time, it has happend after flashing a new thing, therefore I need to flash back), I cannot do anything, access anything, such as recovery etc, I can still flash on it, could anyone please post the Offical Bootloader etc for the Offical Star N8000 MT6582, I kind of regret that I did it now, and If anyone could spend their time to do this with their working Star, I would greatly appreciate it. Something so I can stock flash my Star. Crying , so could anyone backup their stuff that's working? and somehow share it on here please?
a custom recovery? did you make it with mtk droid tools or is it from the net?

what android version? here is from needrom [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
look at changelog...it looks like there are different screens and have problems so maybe thats also whats happening with you.
your phone is turning on...so dont flash preloader! if this rom is worng then it will give you bigger problems if you flash that. so DONT flash preloader, dont include it.
Maybe try flashing only the uboot first. (or lk.bin if thats what its called here) for right drivers, and see if screen gets right

if you dont have backup yet, make one. even if the screen is messed up. ok?
everything at your risk. hope you fix it Smiling
(2015-02-07, 12:10)tiefighter_85 Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
look at changelog...it looks like there are different screens and have problems so maybe thats also whats happening with you.
your phone is turning on...so dont flash preloader! if this rom is worng then it will give you bigger problems if you flash that. so DONT flash preloader, dont include it.
Maybe try flashing only the uboot first. (or lk.bin if thats what its called here) for right drivers, and see if screen gets right

if you dont have backup yet, make one. even if the screen is messed up. ok?
everything at your risk. hope you fix it Smiling

I have tried all the display drivers, all 4 of them, 3 but 1 were all the same, 1 was just pure black screen, I will try it with rom you provided, and post the results, thanks,.
Thank you, I'm currently flashing the rom you provided, I have used SP_MDT to change the drivers and SP_Flash Tool to flash it.