www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: LTE Band phone
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Do you know some chinaphone with this LTE band 1-9(3)-11-18-19-21-41?

Thank you
Hi alexalex !

You can add all GSM and LTE bands to your phone, but you need a phone with a Qualcomm processor that has been rooted.
Good luck :-)
(2015-02-10, 06:19)Cleopatra Wrote: [ -> ]You can add all GSM and LTE bands to your phone, but you need a phone with a Qualcomm processor that has been rooted.

Thank you but I like plug and play ^_^
(2015-02-10, 07:05)alexalex Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-02-10, 06:19)Cleopatra Wrote: [ -> ]You can add all GSM and LTE bands to your phone, but you need a phone with a Qualcomm processor that has been rooted.

Thank you but I like plug and play ^_^
I like it too ... very much LOL Tongue
Qualcomm or MTK, the hardware band support must be there. Just rooting your phone and changing software will do nothing for you. Most of the people who think they've enabled bands on their phone have done so only in software.

I'm not saying its impossible, but its limited to only a few models that actually have a radio which supports the band change. The overwhelming majority of people who try this with Qualcomm phones don't succeed in actually getting functioning additional bands.