www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Landvo L200 Speakerphone Echo
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Greetings everyone,

I have 2 Landvo L200's, great phone. However once issue I came across recently is using the speakerphone to talk to someone. When I speak the other person can hear me fine. But when the other person speaks they can hear themselves. It makes speakerphone unusable since the other person can't hear anything else but them-self.

So is this a software issue with sound cancelling? Because obviously the microphone is picking up the speaker output. Anyone else have this problem? This happens on both phones.

Blueblaster
have you tried lowering mic sensitivity in mobile uncle tools? Dunno just might help...

(but its a wonder its happening with both. maybe its something they did wrong in the design of the phone...but i hope not, so you can fix it with software)
(2015-02-10, 12:04)tiefighter_85 Wrote: [ -> ]have you tried lowering mic sensitivity in mobile uncle tools? Dunno just might help...

(but its a wonder its happening with both. maybe its something they did wrong in the design of the phone...but i hope not, so you can fix it with software)

I am having the same problem. If you find a solution please let us know.
Hi blueblaster & marcl !

Probably it's a hardware problem. The AEC ("Acoustic Echo Cancellation") is an audio processing algorithm in a lot of speakerphones. Unfortunately, many cheap speakerphones (in many chinese devices) have not this algorithm. If the phone is still under warranty, I suggest you to replace it. If the warranty has expired, you can try to do this (but be careful how you disassemble it):

1)Remove the back-case (where there's the battery) and test if there's still echo or not.
2)Turn-off noise reduction (if your device has that option) and test if there's still echo.
3)Enlarge the hole around mic hole (it reduces the echo).
4)Look at the two links below:

Blueblaster,

Do you have the protector case protector installed on both phones? I removed mine and the problem appears to get better. Could you try the same? The cover appears to provide a direct acoustic path to the mic

quote='Cleopatra' pid='39357' dateline='1424366861']
Hi blueblaster & marcl !

Probably it's a hardware problem. The AEC ("Acoustic Echo Cancellation") is an audio processing algorithm in a lot of speakerphones. Unfortunately, many cheap speakerphones (in many chinese devices) have not
this algorithm. If the phone is still under warranty, I suggest you to replace it. If the warranty has expired, you can try to do this (but be careful how you disassemble it):

1)Remove the back-case (where there's the battery) and test if there's still echo or not.
2)Turn-off noise reduction (if your device has that option) and test if there's still echo.
3)Enlarge the hole around mic hole (it reduces the echo).
4)Look at the two links below:

[/quote]