www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Where in the US can I buy a china phone
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Where in the USA can I get a china phone to purchase?

Thank s for your response.
Blu phones are Chinese rebranded Gionee's mostly. As for a shop, Welectronics.com in Chicago I believe have a good range of brands but the prices are ridiculous. You're better off buying online from a reputable Chinese reseller.
What Twotems said. Prices are going to be horrible for just about any US retailer, they can't compete with the Chinese online resellers on price.
(2015-02-13, 08:57)Twotems Wrote: [ -> ]Blu phones are Chinese rebranded Gionee's mostly. As for a shop, Welectronics.com in Chicago I believe have a good range of brands but the prices are ridiculous. You're better off buying online from a reputable Chinese reseller.

Thank you for your response.
(2015-02-16, 16:07)Jagas56561 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-02-13, 08:57)Twotems Wrote: [ -> ]Blu phones are Chinese rebranded Gionee's mostly. As for a shop, Welectronics.com in Chicago I believe have a good range of brands but the prices are ridiculous. You're better off buying online from a reputable Chinese reseller.

Thank you for your response.

You're welcome. Let us know what you eventually buy.