www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Help me Please (dual SIM weak or no signal)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hello, Good Afternoon, I'm from Brazil, I have a problem on my SmartPhone,
MTK MT6582 Fake 6592, the SIM 1 is with the weak signal, and the SIM 2 is no sign or Emergency Call.
Help me Please .

[Image: mrdGjlz.jpg]
Hi snood !

I suggest you to read this tutorial :

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
did not work this method friend.
:/
Has it always been like this?
(2015-02-17, 11:20)snood Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]&v=ierbMHOQGeQ
(2015-02-17, 18:21)Cleopatra Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]&v=ierbMHOQGeQ

still continues with emergency call on SIM 2, and the SIM 1 with oscillating signal.

(2015-02-17, 11:45)cookiedough Wrote: [ -> ]Has it always been like this?

Depende do local Amigo, se eu andar até outro lugar o SIM 2 funciona , e o SIM 1 não, ou então os 2 não funcionam
@snood ,

has it always been like this? Or did you do some mod to the phone that caused it? it's not easy to help you unless we know how it got like this in the first place.
(2015-02-18, 00:56)cookiedough Wrote: [ -> ]@snood ,

has it always been like this? Or did you do some mod to the phone that caused it? it's not easy to help you unless we know how it got like this in the first place.

Friend, he already came so I tried to put the original ROM to see if it returned to normal, more still fails, continued with this problem.

Independent of place, if I walk to another place the SIM 2 works, and not the SIM 1, or 2 do not work
@Snood ,

when you FIRST bought the phone, was it like this? Or did it happen after you installed a different ROM?
(2015-02-18, 11:25)cookiedough Wrote: [ -> ]@Snood ,

when you FIRST bought the phone, was it like this? Or did it happen after you installed a different ROM?

When I bought it already came with problem :/
Pages: 1 2 3