www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: need backup image/rom for NEO n002 (epade s90)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi guys,
Could any one help me with a firmware or backup rom for NEO N002 to flash with sp_flash_tools? I have bricked my phone accidentaly flashing a wrong preloader to it.
Hi shurikenlol !

I suggest you to try this:

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Otherwise try this:

Thank you ,but those Roms are for flashing via custom recovery. I was in need of original firmware for Neo N002 because original firmware is for flashing with SP_Flash_Tools.
I have bricked my phone by accidentally flashing a wrong preloader. At first i was terrified after reading "you have permanently bricked your phone" on so many sites and forums...but i`m glad to share my experience that (after 2 days and nights of continuous searching): that is not true. There is hope for you still my fellow "bricker". I have searched for NEO N002 original firmware on so many sites and come up empty.
To help you solve this faster, you need to a Google search and download an archive that contains firmware "V11M_NEO_F02_DCC_Lang" or firmware "V11M_NEO_T09". I have had success flashing this original firmware with the help of SP_Flash_Tool_v3.1224.01". If you get check sum error you may delete that check sum file inside the firmware (this error may be caused by different versions of sp_tools) although i have managed to flash by not deleting it in the end. If you get ilegal scatter name please rename the extracted archive to a shorter name with no lines and points and stuff like that. It should make the error go away.
After flashing you may find (as i did) an IMEI Invalid error. That was an easy fix with the help of another litle bit of Google-in and "MtkDroidTools_253"...and now my phone is fully functional again.
Also want to thank Taiwan101 team for the support they have provided.
So i have successfully unbricked NEO N002 (epade 90) MTK6577 ICS 4.0.4 QHD.
Hope this helps somebody.
Hi shurikenlol !

Yes, you were right ... it isn't so easy find the original stock rom for your device BUT (MAYBE) I've found it :-)
I've sent you a private message with the link where you can download the stock rom for your device.
I suggest you to paste and copy the inscriptions in Chinese on Google Translate to undertand where you must click to download it (I used the same strategy to understand what I've done).
This is the screenshot of the first step: