www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: HELP scatter file not legal
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
how do I fix the error scatter file not legal??? mtk6572
thanks in advance
Hi, gdog69. Welcome to chinaphonearena

Please make sure the scatter file has a recognizable filename. Something like MT6572_Android_scatter.txt

Did you generate this scatter file or download it with a ROM?
I just tried to rename the scatter file -MT6572_Android_scatter.txt To find out this is the name of it already.Do you have any other Ideas?
Thanx
Can you attach the file here? I will see what I can do.
(2015-02-18, 09:45)Trenzalore Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, gdog69. Welcome to chinaphonearena

Please make sure the scatter file has a recognizable filename. Something like MT6572_Android_scatter.txt

I have the same problem is tecno p5 mt6572 I have a correct backup file that I use for other phone and work fine pls help me out. Sorry for my english
(2015-03-19, 01:38)fashola micheal Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-02-18, 09:45)Trenzalore Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, gdog69. Welcome to chinaphonearena

I have the same problem is tecno p5 mt6572 I have a correct backup file that I use for other phone and work fine pls help me out. Sorry for my english

Hi fashola micheal !

Here there's the scatter file for your device.
However, I suggest you to look for the firmware called "TECNO-P5-by-Emmy1_131014_backup_140714-204426" (I got it from this firmware).
could i jump into this conversation with my generic mt6572 phone? its proving to be unrootable Sad but you maybe able to help me.. when i dump the scatter file from mtkdroid tools. i get an error in spflash when i try to load it.
Hi deadseth !

Please write here the brand/model of your device ... and the error too.

:-)
(2015-03-19, 17:08)Cleopatra Wrote: [ -> ]Hi deadseth !

Please write here the brand/model of your device ... and the error too.

:-)

OK, i have new issues.. but i have kind of alot of information to both ask and provide about this phone..
how is, would be the best way to go about this?
you can start from the brand/model of your device :-)
Pages: 1 2 3