www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: 5"+ with best camera
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

due problems I have with my year old iNew V3 I'm looking for new smartphone.

What am I looking for?

I like the iNew V3 camera, but I want better (possible?). So my priorities are...

Back camera (sooting in bad light condition)

Front camera (like iPhone does, but this is probably impossible)

Battery life

5" or more

Slim and sexy design

Price? Under $150. Impossible? At least try to help me.. maybe I will rise my budget.

Thank you
Nearly all smartphone cameras are bad in bad lighting. Even the iPhone 6. The sensors are just too small to absorb enough light.

Take a look at Elephone P3000. Camera is one of the best. But not sonslim and sexy. Cool looking and big battery though.
http://go.chinaphonearena.com/554/elepho...-otg-720p/
Owning a THL 5000, I have to admit the camera (once Lenovo Super Camera app and gallery is installed) is a very nice setup.

Not slim, but a giant battery and tough as nails from a company that takes QC a bit more seriously than most in China.

That aside, I suspect that most MediaTek phones with the Sony hardware will perform quite similarly - in particular with the Lenovo Super Camera app. All you have to do is see the dust up that has occurred with Ulefone Be Pro in regards to Sony camera hardware. That speaks volumes.

There are many more from others far more knowledgable than I am, so keep on checking!
Ulefone Be Pro
5.5" HD, 4G LTE, 8.0MP+13.0MP, 2600mAh battery.
Around $150.