www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: I bricked my Inew v3. Help!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello.

I had a V3 and was very happy. I updated to KitKat.

Some weeks ago it began to reinit. I saw a KitKat rom in Needroom:

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Installed it with SP Flash Tool. When trying to recover a TWRP backup I realice that Recovey Boot is CWM and can't recover.

With Mobileuncle install [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

But when I start in Recovery Mode (Power + Vol up) it start normally.

I had forgotten backup the Imei, with MtkDroid tools can change them. But I can't get a good connection. I modify Baseband, but the only I get is it can't connect with the company.

Trying to repair I made a Factory Reset. From then I can't power on. Nothing happens.

If I connect with the computer and SPFlash Tool I can see the model. I tried Formatting+Donwload the rom, but It shows an error. I tried with the official rom form inewphone.com. But I get another error.
Hi francisquino !

It was happened to me too, your same problem some weeks ago.
Which version of SP Flash Tool have you tried ?
Have you tried other version of SP Flash Tool ?
(2015-02-18, 23:59)Cleopatra Wrote: [ -> ]Hi francisquino !

It was happened to me too, your same problem some weeks ago.
Which version of SP Flash Tool have you tried ?
Have you tried other version of SP Flash Tool ?

Which one do you recommend?
I also have the same problem. The phone keeps closing by itself and all i can do is to flash again. i was coming from 1.0.8. Do i need to flash with this one again to get it working?
Try with these versions (begin from the number 9):

1)SP_Flash_Tool_3.1216.02.zip
2)SP_Flash_Tool_3.1222.00.zip
3)SP_Flash_Tool_3.1224.01.zip
4)SP_Flash_Tool_3.1238.5.zip
5)SP_Flash_Tool_3.1304.0.119.zip
6)SP_Flash_Tool_3.1312.0.139.zip
7)SP_Flash_Tool_3.1328.0.183.zip
8)SP_Flash_Tool_5.1343.01.zip
9)SP_Flash_Tool_v5.1452.00.000.rar

If none of these will help you, I have in mind another solution :-)
At last I could make the phone run!!!!

With SP Flash Tool I could flash the [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] rom. I can't remember if Firmware upgrade or Download.

It showed the inew first logo and the animation. But no more. Touching the buttons I got into the Recovery mode. I did a Wipe and then it started ok.

I think the problem is when I tried to install a TWRP recovery with SP Flash Tool. I didn't know the diference between Firmware upgrade and Download: In one case you have to check all, in the other you don't need to check all of them (I can't remember whith which optioin you have to check all).
Usually, the default method to wipe in recovery mode is the following:

1)Wipe data/ factory reset.
2)Wipe cache partition.
3)Wipe dalvik cache.
4)Format /system.
5)Flash your Rom or zip.

:-)