www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: [THL 4000 Unbrick] Recoveries NVRAM Preloader EBR
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Download link: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

This download for THL 4000 is made for helping to unbrick, as well as give custom recovery. It contains:
  • Preloader
  • PhilZ touch recovery
  • stock recovery
  • EBR
  • scatter
  • NVRAM.bin and .tar

As always, you use these at your own risk. They were ripped with MTK Droid Tools, except for PhilZ which was made with the [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register].

See the [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] for flashing these, and[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register].
Amazing! I flashed PhilZ recovery using the file you provided using SP Flash Tool. Everything seems to work except Aroma File manager. Any advice on how to do that?
Try this:

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
Mirror: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

1. Download Aroma
2. Extract the .zip from the .rar onto your phone's SD card (leave the zip zipped)
3. Boot into recovery
4. Select Install from SD
5. Navigate to aromafm-1.91.zip and select. It should then install.
6. Try Aroma option again from PhilZ menu
Got Bricked,,,Need help
Hi,
I accidentally bricked my phone while updating via OTA
First I had cwm recovery installed but couldn't install the update I
received via OTA
I downloaded THL 4000 ROM at needrom then extracted the
recovery.img and flashed it to replace the cwm recovery.
So I tried again to install the OTA update and got error
since then I can't boot my phone successfully
it only shows THL logo then boots into recovery displaying "no
command"
I tried flashing ROMs at needrom but displays "error; invalid ota
package, missing scatter Installation aborted."
I have no PC so
I tried using my tablet to run fastboot commands
though boot.img installs successful but can't flash recovery.image
which displays something like "partition " recovery" not flash".
So please I need your help to unbrick my THL 4000
Thank you.
(2015-02-19, 00:19)NexusTrix Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
Mirror: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

1. Download Aroma
2. Extract the .zip from the .rar onto your phone's SD card (leave the zip zipped)
3. Boot into recovery
If you can't get into recovery to do a factory reset, then you will need to borrow a computer and SP Flash the whole ROM.
OK,I can get into stock recovery and do factory reset but still can't pass the Boot loop.
I managed to borrow a computer,
after loading scatter and clicking download, it doesn't show downloading process with red or yellow or purple bar loading before and after connecting my phone to the computer.
(2015-04-15, 01:18)cookiedough Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

1. Download Aroma
3. Boot into recovery
Did you turn off the phone, remove the battery, click download, then attach cable?

Which Windows version?

Also please see the fix SP flash tool problem thread in tutorials section.
Yes Sir,I did all as needed.
windows version is 8.1
(2015-04-15, 16:47)Bacon_Puffs Wrote: [ -> ]Did you turn off the phone, remove the battery, click download, then attach cable?

Which Windows version?

(2015-04-15, 16:47)Bacon_Puffs Wrote: [ -> ]Did you turn off the phone, remove the battery, click download, then attach cable?

Which Windows version?

Thanks alot,
Phone shows only charging sign
SP flash tool remains 0%
meaning necessary drivers has not been installed successfully.
if possible, may I get download link list of necessary drivers and tools to install?
it's an HP Windows 8.1 laptop and 64bit
Thank you.
You need to disable driver signing before installing these drivers on Windows 8.1

Follow this tutorial to install them:

Very important to remove battery first, just for a second. For THL 4000, can put battery back in, or leave it out to do the flash.
Alright,
thanks again, I will give you feedback when am done.

(2015-04-15, 18:18)Bacon_Puffs Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Follow this tutorial to install them:

Very important to remove battery first, just for a second. For THL 4000, can put battery back in, or leave it out to do the flash.
Pages: 1 2