www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Bricked my phone iNew V3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Computer recognize it as Unknown Device
Phone won't boot up
Don't know what to do..... HELP!!
get your drivers installed correctly. get the USBdeview program from here [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] extract it then run as administrator
and remove what looks like your phone from the list. right-click on it then uninstall.
if it is a not known mass storage, remove it also. dont worry, if those are USB flash drives they will come back when you plug them again.

now download the drivers here [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] and install PdaNet or universal adb driver.

then flash a stock rom with SP flash tool.
(2015-02-19, 18:25)tiefighter_85 Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] extract it then run as administrator
and remove what looks like your phone from the list. right-click on it then uninstall.
if it is a not known mass storage, remove it also. dont worry, if those are USB flash drives they will come back when you plug them again.

now download the drivers here [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] and install PdaNet or universal adb driver.

then flash a stock rom with SP flash tool.
The phone is still not recognised
heres a picture:
[Image: 956050c7b85998510b6ac5e3f1994c69.png]
Try to update driver manually. Right click it and choose update driver then point to one of the adb drivers
(2015-02-20, 02:35)tiefighter_85 Wrote: [ -> ]Try to update driver manually. Right click it and choose update driver then point to one of the adb drivers

God. I swear I tried that and it didn't work. after I read your comment I said meh lets try again and it worked!. thank you!.