www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Root Symphony E50
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hello every one.last two days i'm try to root my MTK chip phone which chip is MTK6572 with android 4.4.2 .I'm try all rooting softwear but nothing happen Angry Angry .

i'm noob on windows so that i can't found right MTK usb,phone driver for my windos 8.1 so have any one give me working link which that work for me and give me some easy TUTORIAL for rooting and creat cmw or root by cmw

my phone Specification:
(if any one found like this smeller phone or known please please infrom me Boss)

Technology

2G Network
GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
3G Network
WCDMA/UMTS 2100 MHz
GPS
Yes, with A-GPS support
SIM
Dual SIM (dual stand-by)

Display

Type
TN, TFT touchscreen
Size

3.5 Inches, HVGA (320 X 480) pixels
Pixel density
~165 ppi

Built

Dimensions
110.5 X 61.8 X 10.7 mm
Weight
102g

Camera

Primary

2 MP
Features
Flash, Zoom, Auto Focus
Video
VGA
Secondary
0.3 MP

Hardware

OS
Android 4.4.2 KitKat
CPU
1 GHz Dual Core
GPU
Mali 400
Sensors
Accelerometer, G-sensor
Internal Memory
4 GB ROM, 512 MB RAM
Extra Storage
microSD, up to 32 GB

Multimedia

Alert types
Vibration; MP3, WAV ringtones
Speakerphone

Yes
3.5 mm Jack
Yes
Radio
FM Radio

Connectivity

GPRS
Yes
EDGE
Yes
WLAN
Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi hotspot
Bluetooth
Yes
USB
Yes, v2.0 microUSB

Other features

Messaging
SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email
Browser
HTML
Colors
Black

Power management

Battery
Li-Ion 1300 mAh battery

Thank's all

sorry for my bad english Rolleyes
Here is a guide to building CWM while unrooted
[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Some notes for this tutorial:
First, you will actually be making a complete backup of your phone while doing this method. This is a good thing.

After mtk droid tools processes the read back ROM, it will ask if you want to create cwm. You will say yes.

Create a new folder anywhere on your PC. Copy your scatter file and patched recovery into that folder.
Make sure you only have those two files in it.
Then you rename the patched recovery to just "recovery"

Open Sp flash tool and load the scatter file from the new folder.
Take note that only recovery partition is ticked in flash tool.
Then you choose download and connect your phone.
If SP flash tool gives a warning that you are downloading incomplete firmware, ignore that.
If sp flash tool forces you to format anything, DO NOT do it. DO NOT Format anything. Just download CWM.

After that you take the supersu.zip file from the rooting tools forum and store it to the root of your SD card.

Boot into recovery and choose to install from SD. From there locate the zip file you saved and select it. Reboot after.

You might need to update binaries after rebooting. Just do the normal update.
(2015-02-22, 23:00)Trenzalore Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Some notes for this tutorial:
First, you will actually be making a complete backup of your phone while doing this method. This is a good thing.

After mtk droid tools processes the read back ROM, it will ask if you want to create cwm. You will say yes.

Create a new folder anywhere on your PC. Copy your scatter file and patched recovery into that folder.
Make sure you only have those two files in it.
Then you rename the patched recovery to just "recovery"

Open Sp flash tool and load the scatter file from the new folder.
Take note that only recovery partition is ticked in flash tool.
Then you choose download and connect your phone.
If SP flash tool gives a warning that you are downloading incomplete firmware, ignore that.
If sp flash tool forces you to format anything, DO NOT do it. DO NOT Format anything. Just download CWM.

After that you take the supersu.zip file from the rooting tools forum and store it to the root of your SD card.

Boot into recovery and choose to install from SD. From there locate the zip file you saved and select it. Reboot after.

You might need to update binaries after rebooting. Just do the normal update.

Thanks man Big Grin
bro, i made the CWM of symphony e50/alps e50. flash it through sp flash tool then boot into CWM and flash superSU.zip from cwm. thast the only way to root alps/symphony E50.
here's the link of cwm for E50 [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]