www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Bauhn Sphere AHD5-114 Update Instruction (MTK6582 Repartition))
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This firmware update of the Rom doesn't appear to be indexed on the net with all the search engines I used. It is to upgrade from V1.2 to V1.3 & patches 1GB storage limit of Bauhn Sphere made in China with MTK6582. Other patches of exploits may be contained. I was able to Root V1.2 with Root Master (Superroot). It seems the developer site may have links mixed up as the .APK file wasn't easy to find for ph app rooting. Anyway instructions for upgrade can be found here:

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

and Zip with scatter is here:

*note instructions aren't that clear. Do the usual extraction & install or drivers ect. I read another post saying he/she had to click download icon before connecting phone. I found that I needed to connect as usual like using PDANet, let OS identify hardware & complete install of driver then remove battery for 10secs or so & refit. Then the yellow bar will progress fairly quickly with confirmation window. Disconnect phone & powerup. It will take a bit longer for the firmware to complete installation. Then setup screen should appear & you'are good to go. If you have a backup continue to restore. Happy Days. Thanks to China Phone Arena for tips & tricks...Thumbs Up
Thank you. I needed that :-)
Thanks dude, hopefully this will resolve some of the minor bugs like not being able to unhide your number, sometimes when charging the phone discharges instead.... Appreciate the links to the ROM update.