www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Jiayu G3S - MTK6589 WEAK SIGNAL
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello. I would like to ask you, if there is someone who have this issue ? My phone have very weak signal. Signal is missing when im in buildings, or in some locations of city.
Outside of city i cant call, cause theres no signal. It happened on 3G, 2G, GSM, theres no difference. My coleague bought THL W8 and no problem in location where i have my Jiayu.

We tried new ROM install with sp flash tool, new baseband 3G fix was used, but no change.

Last thing i want to do is reclamation, but if i cant fix this, theres no choice Undecided

Please if you have some ideas, ill be very glad, cause G3S is great phone, but when u cant call, its a little bit useless ... Sad

Viva android and thanks for your help.

Sry for my bad english Smiling

Have a nice day, Q
Hello. No one have this issue ?

Q
Hi, my phone works perfecty except bad GPS sensitivity and cracking sound thru bluetooth while connected with my car auđio system.

Your issue looks like malfunction. You can either try to disassemble the phone and check antena (warning - you really need to know what are you doing!) or proceed with reclamation.