www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Teclast P80 bricked
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I own a Teclast P80.
When I press Power button does not respond, no matter how many seconds I press it
When I connect it to pc (winXP) I listen the connection/disconnextion beeps without any notification icon next to the clock (low right corner).

This is it:
[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

And this is my shared stuff:

Any ideas?
I'd start by re-installing your ADB Drivers for the phone.

Check out this thread:
Hi Kingsoft !

I've seen the pics and watch the videos that you've upload (and your voice that said : "totally dead fully"). Your Windows OS doesn't seem XP. Do you have modified something in your device ?
WuddaWaste given you a good suggestion. It is the first step to reanimate your device.
The second step should be download and install (on your Windows OS) SP Flash Tool, and try to flash the firmware that you can download at the link below ... but there's a little BIG PROBLEM, because I've found on the net only the firmwre for the octa core, not the quad core . I suggest you to copy & paste the inscriptions in russian on Google Translate.

another forum

Good Luck :-)
(2015-02-24, 07:07)Cleopatra Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Kingsoft !
Hi

Your Windows OS doesn't seem XP.
sorry, my fault.
It's win7 enterprise edition SP1

WuddaWaste given you a good suggestion. It is the first step to reanimate your device.
Ok, I will and let you know.
Do you have a handy link for the driver?

The second step should be download and install (on your Windows OS) SP Flash Tool, and try to flash the firmware that you can download at the link below ... but there's a little BIG PROBLEM, because I've found on the net only the firmwre for the octa core, not the quad core . I suggest you to copy & paste the inscriptions in russian on Google Translate.
Ok, I will when I find un poquito spare time

Thank you

Thank you both for bothering to answer.
If I use 8core firmware will the 4core turn on?
Of course if "It's alive" (Frankenstein movie) it will be better than "totally dead".
En general, does a 1600cc car turn on when we use the software of a 2000 cc car?
A cell-phone is a little different from a car ... anyway nothing can stop you to try the firmware for the octa core :-)
You can find the Windows driver here:

ROM for Teclast P8 C4 here: