www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Mtk 6582 BPLGU Modem files
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i need these so i can try to get my iemi back as no service using the landvo l200g rooted Mtk 6582 BPLGU Modem files for Imei change
Hi peace keeper !

The tutorial is here:

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
:-)
(2015-02-27, 05:28)Cleopatra Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

:-)

cheers cleo i think i did try this but got confused so will try again someone is making me a bak file tho use wuth uncle program so hopefully that works if not will have to put in shop
hi, peacekeeper.
If you only lost your IMEI, you can try restoring it with this method [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
make sure to put in a white space between the "T" and "+"
The app might even offer an auto-fill for the command, but you will still need to put a space in between T and +.
Restoring an IMEI.bak file, like you said, can also be done. Take a look at this guide [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Using Maui Meta with BPLGUInfo files is only needed when you don't have a valid serial number.
If the mobile uncle tools methods fail. The next thing to do is to check your serial number, and if it is missing, you will need to use Maui Meta.
Please see the updated link above.