www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Lenovo N905 MT6572
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello to all,
Can someone help me with finding Stock ROM for Lenovo N905 i searched everywhere but could not find anytingCrying. Can someone helpm please i relay realy need help. If someone can backup his ROM and send it to me I'll be very greatful. Thanks in advance!
Hi ivelingv !

so here is the rom to flash with SP Flash Tool :

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
HI thank you i think i already tried that one it works but my screen is black however i can use the phone use the tuch screen but i can see anything it is not completely black is it from uboot file ?
Hi i think this ROM is not fully for lenovo n905 the screen is black but the its working i can unlock it and do stuff with it but i can see what Sad any advices?
Por favor lo pods volver a upload.
Thanknz

(2015-02-27, 05:01)Cleopatra Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
(2015-11-19, 13:35)DJO Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Hi DJO !

Try the ROM at the link below ... and please tell me if everything will works fine :

:-)
Hi Cleo.
Thanks , I try it tonight and then comment

(2015-11-19, 20:00)Cleopatra Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Hi DJO !

Try the ROM at the link below ... and please tell me if everything will works fine :

(2015-11-19, 20:00)Cleopatra Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Hi DJO !

Hi Cleo,
The N905 flashes with the N905_141216 ROM from yadi.s, but on booting hangs on the Logo Image (LENOVO). May be there is some error in the ROM??? Can you re-load it, please..
Thanks Nick

Hi DJO !

Hi Cleo,
I load, no problems.
I do not detect the SIM card, I'll try to microSIM card.
Hi this Rom revived my bricked phone, but there are two problems:
a) Sound driver doesnt Works
b) Sim card is not recognized.

There is some solution for this?. In which file is allocated the kernel, or the sound / simcard driver?