www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: iocean m6752.... cwm
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I need cwm recovery for new i0cean m6752 rock....
Hi guapon !

Many compliments for your device. It's very very interesting (maybe I'll buy that phone in a few months). It just came out on the cell-phone market. You can do by yourself a recovery:

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
(2015-02-27, 16:55)Cleopatra Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

mtk droid tools 2.5.3 isnt work for this phone.have some errors...

- ERROR : Zero file, no space left on device!
--- ERROR :Not read Block: boot

ı cant make scatter files because ı cant click ''Creat scatter file'' button....
Read carefully the spoiler of the link that I've given you. MTK Droid Tool isn't necessary for it.
The problem caused by MTK Droid Tool is another argument and we'll can resolve it together ... if you want it :-)
ı need stock boot.img for this way...where will ı find it?
Yes, these tools - SP Tools and MTK droid tools may not be ready for MT6732 MT6752 yet. Some people have had some success. But many not.

What do you need CWM for?
images of page that you gave me the link are broken....

i need it for back up....i cant make back up with sp flash tool or with droit tool...any other way to make back up??
Guapon ... you're right ... I looking for stock rom everywhere until now and I haven't found anything. I suggest you to try different version of MTK Droid Tool ... if you'll be lucky ... you'll be able to create the img ... and then you'll install the PhilZ Touch 6 on your device. Please keep me update about it ... I'm very curious because I want to buy your same device.
maybe this

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]-recovery.
romzh.com/iocean/2015/02/108.html

(2015-02-27, 21:23)Cleopatra Wrote: [ -> ]Guapon ... you're right ... I looking for stock rom everywhere until now and I haven't found anything. I suggest you to try different version of MTK Droid Tool ... if you'll be lucky ... you'll be able to create the img ... and then you'll install the PhilZ Touch 6 on your device. Please keep me update about it ... I'm very curious because I want to buy your same device.
[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

(2015-02-27, 21:23)Cleopatra Wrote: [ -> ]Guapon ... you're right ... I looking for stock rom everywhere until now and I haven't found anything. I suggest you to try different version of MTK Droid Tool ... if you'll be lucky ... you'll be able to create the img ... and then you'll install the PhilZ Touch 6 on your device. Please keep me update about it ... I'm very curious because I want to buy your same device.
Pages: 1 2