www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Resize partiton COLORFLY G708
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
HI,
i have buy recently the last tablet colorfly G708.
I'm really happy for this product. The screen is very good, form factor is great, battery life is very long, but i 'm disapointed to the size of the systeme partition. It' only 1.2 Go.
After to install many apllications and games, i have only 50 mb free, and so i can't install other tem.

I want to know if it is possible to resize the systeme partition to 2gb (cf this post : [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] ) or if it's possible to make only partition systeme and stockage amalgamated !

In my old inew v3, an expert android have to purpose a custom rom with only one partition. i was really great!

So if a user can explain me and help to make yhis operation, i will be very happy.

Best regards!
hi,
118 see and anyone can't help me ?
If you want to make it permanent you have to edit the ebr1 and ebr2 files of the ROM you have flashed and flash them back. Or you can buy a sd card and use Link2SD app. They have a nice tutorial to help you.
[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
Hope i helped somehow.
Good luck.