www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Please Help!!! Need to find the ROM
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have two same androids
"Qmobile X500"
I was messing around with one of my friend's "Qmobile x500" with titanium backup to delete system apps Puppy Eyes
My Rom was corrupted I stuck at boot animation Crying
I tried Sp flash tool and without knowing format my whole phone with preloader Doh
Now I can't find my Rom any where.
I tried to backup my other x500 with mtk droid tools and flashed it with sp flash tool but nothing happen Crying
It's not even charging please help !!!
hi, akash4686
lets make this step by step.

ROM:
that should work... if they are same, the backup from a working unit will work.
When you made a backup did you process the ROMs for SP flash tool? The backup now should come from a folder that says "!Files To Flash"
For clear instruction, see here [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

DRIVERS:
next is drivers. make sure you have the right drivers installed, and no repeat IDs.
here is a download for the right drivers [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
now here is download link for USBdeview [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
What you do is uninstall the current drivers from Windows Control panel.
Now download and extract USBdeview, then you run the program as andministrator.
look for all the devices that say "mediatek" and "linux cdc" and "yun os" or anything that looks like your phone and right click on them. choose uninstall.
you can also take a look at the serial numbers and if it matches the serial number of your phones, uninstall those also.

now your pc is clean from drivers.
open the ultimate pack of drivers, install PdaNet.

UNBRICKING:
Now you follow this...

Good luck! Smile