www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: iSheep and the Apple Watch
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Apple will be releasing their watch soon so prepare yourselves for the iSheep fawning and gushing all over it. It's going to annoy the sh*t out of me the same way they believe the 6 Plus is the first phablet ever made! Fair warning. Lol
I would never own an iPhone. Just terrible value ... But I would never own a mainbrand flagship Android phone either. Again, terrible value. Why pay $600 for something when I can spend $100 and it does the same thing. In some cases, even more.

Anyways, this *might* bring more attention to the wearable market in general. So might be a good thing for Android users too.
(2015-03-01, 12:02)Bacon_Puffs Wrote: [ -> ]I would never own an iPhone. Just terrible value ... But I would never own a mainbrand flagship Android phone either. Again, terrible value. Why pay $600 for something when I can spend $100 and it does the same thing. In some cases, even more.

Anyways, this *might* bring more attention to the wearable market in general. So might be a good thing for Android users too.

I fully agree on the value argument and I'll never buy an iPhone too. But I'm yet to be convinced why I need a smart watch at all. What possible use can it be to me (apart from timekeeping) when I've always got my phone with me? Then I have another gadget to charge. Having said that, the LG one looks nice just as a standalone watch so that's a possibility.
I don't like them either. Not in their current form anyways. I tried a cheap one and it was clunky and difficult to use.

I could see them coming in handy, for example on the road while driving if you don't have a handsfree kit. Or possibly as a fitness companion. And to see missed calls, SMS etc without having to pull your phone out. I can see the possibilities. But they still seem socially silly to wear.