www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: SystemUI has stopped
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all,
I have a Vod.Phone A3 error SystemUI has stopped.
Infomation:[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
Please help me a backup rom by SPFlashtool,
Tks All.
Well for now i only can advice you to try hard reset on your phone.you must tell us more information so we can help you.what you try to do,what you did,and stuff like that.thank you.is your phone working try backup from recovery if you have a custom recovery.
(2015-03-04, 21:46)rudi021 Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]?
Please help me Can't look
Hi IzKhangTran !

Try this solution:

to rudi021: I apologize to you if I interfered :-(
(2015-03-05, 19:20)Cleopatra Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

to rudi021: I apologize to you if I interfered :-(
No problem at all.i must do some thinking about this,it's not big problem,but i must remember first.at first this kind a message is show because some google stuff don't work or have a some kind corrupt file far as i remember.i will posted some solution late afternoon because i have work to do.thanks to your help cleopatra.

Well as i promise and tell in my reply that error is connected with google search here is there own google explanation:
UI has stopped working" is a common error message that occurs when the update was either corrupted or unsuccessfully patched on your device. The reason this error message is shown is because Google Search(Google Now) application is not compatible with the updated UI interface that the device is running. Android is heavily built around this application, therefore it may cause headaches when this application stops working. Anyone experiencing this issue that has access to the Google Play Store, please update to the latest Google Search Application.
That's for now.when i finnish my work i continue searching
Maybe is best idea to you is reflash rom again.and if you uninstalling system apps do not touch any of google app because they are all connected.trust me i learn this in hard way.

If you install something like launcher,or wallpaper try to uninstall on interval when message pop up.you must be fast,when pop up show click ok and fast go to setting-apps and try to uninstall what you last installed.or you can try this install custom recovery from our forum with easy installer,do a factory reset,go back to recovery,wipe cache,dalvik and reboot to system.as i am write before the best way is reflash rom (stock one not custom) and all error will be gone.

Hi IzKhangTran.my old brain is begin be slowly, i remeber that if you install some other launcher and put in system file that can cause message like that.if you uninstall your stock launcher can cause message like that,some launcher can cause this but after hard reset will be turn like new (old) phone.so as you see can be many things be connect with this popup message. i hope that help you bring your phone back .Wink