www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: [Tools] from tutorial videos
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Full folder:
[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Direct to file download links:
1. Download Newest ADB VCOM PDANet 4170 4180: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
2. Download Newest RootGenius Shuame: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
3. Download Newest MTK MediaTek Android Preloader Driver driver: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
4. Download Newest Auto MTK MediaTek Android Preloader Driver (Not for Windows 8 or Windows 8.1) [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
5. Download Newest MTK SP Flash Tool 5.1452 5.1452.00.000 [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
6. Download SP Flash Tool 5.1552
7. Download Newest EBRTweak 1.2: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
8. Download minimal adb fastboot auto setup
9. Download fastboot tools 1.0.32
10. Download Carliv Image Kitchen x64 ([Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register])
11. auto adb system wide command and driver auto setup
12. USB deview (for seeing and/or uninstalling installed USB drivers on system)
13. USB deview x64
14. Newest root tool apk (do through phone)
15. Newest root tool exe (do through PC)
Hi Gizbeat,
I bought Huawei Ascend P6 from Ali Express. The phone Android version: 4.2.2, Software versionTongue6-U06V100R001C17B117SP01 and i think it is china version. I want change it to international version. which ROM i have to download, also advise me where to download and how to install? please help me.

Thanks in advance.