www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: NEED Stock ROM MT6572
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
hi.. I'm just new here.. and I need help in my phone right now..

my phone is SKK KRAZE (local brand here in the Philippines)

Operating System: Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean
Processor and Chipset: Mediatek MT6572 1.2 GHz Dual-Core Processor
GPU: Mali 400-MP
Display: 5 Inch
Screen Resolution 854 x 480 pixels
Display Technology IPS LCD
Display Features Ambient Light Sensor
Multi Touch
Proximity Sensor
Camera: Front: 2 Megapixels
Back: 5 Megapixels with Flash
Random Access Memory
(RAM): 512 MB
Internal Storage Capacity: 4.0 GB
Micro SD Card Slot
for Expandable Memory: Available, up to 32 GB
FM Radio: Available
SIM: DUAL SIM, DUAL STANDBY
Wi-Fi: Available, 802.11 b/g/n
Wi-Fi Tethering Supported
Bluetooth: Bluetooth 2.0
Assistant Sensors: Acceleration
I/O ports: 3.5 MM Headphone Jack
Micro USB input port
Battery: 1,700 mAh

can anyone give me a Stock ROM for this device? or other phones STOCK ROM similar to this specs? please help me.. thank you in advance..
Hi iaSnalcA !

Many compliments to have written a lot of details about your device.
Try the following link:

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
(2015-03-05, 19:38)Cleopatra Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Thank you for your response! Unfortunately I already checked the link you gave me before I post here.. there's no STOCK ROM for my device there.. and I already checked local sites for my STOCK ROM.. but I can't find any.. and also, I contacted my device's manufacturer but they're not responding.. I'm getting desperate here.. Even it's a low specs phone I really really love this, (but I'm stupid for messing up with this and not having a back up.. Sad )

I know I'm asking too much.. but can you give me a device model with the similar specs as mine? I will try it's STOCK ROM on my device and hope it will work out. some one told me it is possible and there's no harm on tying 'coz my phone is already messed up (dead boot right now) ...

and by the way, I already flashed a STOCK ROM from other device in my phone it's successful but my phone is still not booting, I think the STOCK ROM is not compatible enough.. Sad
Try on this adress:
[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
If don't have rom for your device post a question there maybe some user share rom.
(2015-03-05, 22:23)rudi021 Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
If don't have rom for your device post a question there maybe some user share rom.

thanks for the response.. but sadly.. I already checked that website before and even contacted the author... but still no response from him.. thanks anyway..

by the way do you know any device with the same SPECS?
(2015-03-05, 22:42)iaSnalcA Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

thanks for the response.. but sadly.. I already checked that website before and even contacted the author... but still no response from him.. thanks anyway..

by the way do you know any device with the same SPECS?Sadly no.because is very hard to find like that.maybe just maybe try copy of your specs to google and see what happens.i am realy sorry for no helping you.
(2015-03-05, 22:48)rudi021 Wrote: [ -> ]Sadly no.because is very hard to find like that.maybe just maybe try copy of your specs to google and see what happens.i am realy sorry for no helping you.

hmm.. I already did that and found some device but not exactly the same as mine..

it's okay.. your response is greatly appreciated Smiling

I'm just hope that some one will stop by in my thread with some idea of my phone.. Big Grin

thanks..
No problem .
Hi iaSnalcA !

Have you tried to do a factory reset ?
If the factory reset works well, I could make a backup with MTK Droid Tool .
(2015-03-05, 23:13)Cleopatra Wrote: [ -> ]Hi iaSnalcA !

Have you tried to do a factory reset ?
If the factory reset works well, I could make a backup with MTK Droid Tool .

hmm.. I think I can't do that right now.. because it's already in a dead boot stage.. I mean it won't turn on.. won't charge..
Pages: 1 2 3 4