www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: [ScienceD] Excavation reveals ancient town and burial complex in Diros Bay, Greece
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Excavation reveals ancient town and burial complex in Diros Bay, Greece

Recent research has uncovered the remains of an ancient town and burial complex that date to the Neolithic and Bronze Age. In addition to the Neolithic 'spooning' couple that has been highlighted in recent news articles, the team also uncovered several other burials and the remains of an ancient village that suggest the bay was an important center in ancient times.

http://feeds.sciencedaily.com/~r/science...152659.htm
These articles always amaze me, and I think about the possibility of our future generations maybe finding an old ms-dos pc (yeah, those with green phosphorus screens) in about 100 years from now....
It also makes me very sad seeing how people destroy museums just because of some fanatic religion.
How much more would we have advanced if only we still had access to the library of alexandria as it was before it was destroyed...
I remember I was a kid. I hid a jar of coins in a crack at the base of a stone cliff. Thinking in 1000 years someone would find my nickels and be amazed. Then I wanted candy, so I went back and retrieved the jar. :BIGGRIN: