www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: [V3+] How to get a proper PC connection?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Introduction
I got the phone maybe 3 months ago, and it was functioning very well during the period. But then, starting a week ago, the phone began to freeze occasionally. Most of the time, it was able to return to normal, but sometimes I had to pull the battery out and put in back in.

The Problem
Suddenly, after a freeze I had to take the battery out, but after putting it back in the phone wouldn't even boot up anymore. No logo, no boot animation, not even the red charging LED when trying to charge.

I tried connecting it to my laptop (Win7), and it gave me the "connection-beep", but the only thing it could recognize was "Alcatel Single RNDIS Interface #4" and after 20 seconds or so I get to hear the "Disconnection-beep" and this cycle keep going on and on while the device is plugged in.
[Image: 3wCUA.jpg]

Do any of you have any advice?
Did you install any drivers previously?
Try uninstalling those, and use [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] to clean things up. Get rid of anything that points to your phone.

It's very odd that you got bricked by pulling out the battery. Do you remember any updates or modifications done on the phone before it started freezing?

If you are attempting to flash a ROM, double check that you have the right one.
If SP Flash Tool is having a hard time connecting during a flash, try pressing down on the hard buttons. First try vol down or vol up or power button or a combination of those.

See this thread for solving SP Flash Tool problems [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
I've never modified anything on the phone...
I've de-installed the phone-related looking things, maybe you see some other related ones?
[Image: tVuTs.jpg]

Furthermore, I can't install the PDA drivers, since you have to plug your device during the installation somewhere, but when I plug it in, it does not respond...

I mean, since the laptop sort of does respond to the device, it should be recoverable right?
Have you uninstalled both Alcatel devices?
You don't need your phone plugged in for PDAnet driver install. Just select Skip USB and remove those Alcatel drivers as mentioned by @trenzalore .

See the first part of this video by @gizbeat .
(2015-03-08, 10:25)Trenzalore Wrote: [ -> ]Have you uninstalled both Alcatel devices?

Even though I did install the PDANet drivers, and deinstalled the Alcatel devices, my devices still get recognized as Alcatel RNDIS.....

(2015-03-08, 12:40)cookiedough Wrote: [ -> ]See the first part of this video by @gizbeat .

I just want to mention again that I don't have access to my phone OS since I cannot boot it up...
Are you pulling battery prior to flash?

Have you tried holding vol button when connecting?

Did you go through the Fix SP Flash Tool problem thread and tried every option there?

as well as Athos manual driver installation thread?

Have you tried formatting prior to flash?
Quick Unbrick every *China phone* MTK Phone SP Flash Tool error MT6572
Alright, Alright...
I got some hope here:
- I managed to get the driver working, so my device was recognized as the VCOM thing.
- That way I tried to download the PRELOADER in the device:
[Image: w9kwQ.jpg]

However it says 100%, the device became undetected again??
("Onbekend Apparaat" = Unknown Device)
[Image: DmBpp.jpg]

Any Solutions?

Alright guys...
I seemed to get the PRELOADER in the device, as the Checkmark in SP Flash Tools came through.
But while flashing, I got the error LOST_RESPONSE or something, and now the laptop gives me this message when I plug it in:
[Image: brTTd.jpg]

So now it doesn't get recognized as anything...
I'm stuck at this point now...
@"Trenzalore" @"cookiedough"

UPDATE:

By taking the battery out, and connecting the phone to the laptop WHILE PUSHING THE HARD BUTTONS,
I got the VCOM driver installed again.

Then, I disconnected it again, and (ALWAYS PUSH ALL THE HARDBUTTONS WHILE FLASHING) successfully loaded the BootLoader.

Then I selected the "Format ALL + Download" option in SP Flash Tools, and (HARD BUTTONS) successfully flashed the ROM.

Thanks for you help anyways!
Welcome.MRJLJL.if your PC recognized phone please do next,no meters what you do previous. Uninstall all mtk drivers I mean all,after that reinstall again mtk driver restart PC ,open flash tool,do what you must to do (with no connected phone) after you added scatter.text and tick DA(download all) box,click on download and now connect your phone without battery pushing power button and wolume up button simultaneously until flash tool do his job.thank you.
UPDATE:
Alright guys, even though I was able to use the phone as it was, I was confronted with the same problem I had in the beginning:
At some moment the phone just freezes (locked or unlocked) and I can't do anything else than taking the battery out.

It won't boot or charge anymore...
So I'm back to the beginning of this thread...
I know how to properly flash a ROM now, but the system just freezes and gets bricked...

ANY SOLUTIONS?
Pages: 1 2