www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: [CNN Tech] 21st century technology might have solved the MH370 mystery
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
21st century technology might have solved the MH370 mystery

A year later, it still sounds impossible: A sophisticated $270 million airliner carrying 239 people disappears, leaving very few clues about where it went. Believe it or not, in our modern world, airplane tracking hasn't caught up to available technology.

http://rss.cnn.com/~r/rss/edition_techno...index.html
It's terrible that the families are still unable to get closure on this. That is one of the main problems with the missing flight. Another is the investigation that cannot be carried out without the plane's wreckage. If there was some existing flaw with the plane that caused the crash, the aviation industry needs to find it and do something about all other aircraft.

I still want to cling to the possibility that it wasn't a deliberate action because that is just too grueling to accept for the the families of the victims.

I hope they find the plane sooner than later.

I saw a documentary on that 5-plane mission that headed into the Bermuda triangle. They were still able to phone in for a while when they started getting disoriented. Other pilots tell the same thing: that there is some haze or fog of darkness that envelopes you when you enter the triangle that makes the instruments all messed up.

Perhaps there is some sort of imbalance in that area that does mess with the instruments. Without the instruments, spatial disorientation could kick in and the pilots lose control of the plane. Inadvertently, they fly the plane to bank hard and induce high g forces rendering them dizzy and faint. But for disappearing ships... Dunno

Or maybe there really just is a black hole somewhere there that transports the planes and ships to an alternate universe!! Big Grin and all those people are still alive
This is really hard to believe... That there is some force at work at Bermuda Triangle that makes instruments go crazy. But it's also strange that it hasn't been disproved either..?

That would be awesome if they've been transported to a different universe...

Not sure what to think regarding deliberate action or no... It seems almost more difficult to accept it was some faulty equipment...Like just some silly random part failure or some such.
@snowboots, I think I saw that documentary, too. They were lucky to have gotten out, especially that woman pilot who was flying at night.

Ninja, it might be a bit hard to disprove it. Doesn't really seem like such a safe mission. :|
If they were transported to another universe, then I'd like to go to the Bermuda triangle, please.

I don't know which explanation to prefer either. It is just a terrible incident, and made even worse because it still isn't resolved.