www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Hard bricked Lenovo MK6572 pls help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have problems with loading boot on the phone , I backup the phone with Mtk droid tools, and with SP Flash tool format the phone and flashed new rom with preloader, now the phone is dead no power up, not charging and no computer recognition , no sound when i connect usb port with or without battery , any help is good ????

Phone
Model number
LENOVO

Android 4.4.2

kernel3.4.5
Build number
ALPS.JB3.MP10.V1.6
Custom build
Lenovo 2014.04.08
Chipset
MK6572_00

Rom that bricket the phone
t206_td_znx_V3_20131230185241
Hi viktor333 !

no power up/not charging/no computer recognition/no sound when connect usb port (with or without battery) ??? Before thinking about hard brick, try to reinstall the Windows drivers :

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
I reinstall usb drivers , but i don have any new port when i plug usb port on phone testet on 3 computers , phone usb not comunicate with computers(like is not connectet to anything) with baterry and without battery, not entering in factory mode, battery is full testet on similar phone and usb cable is functional testet with other phones , just download rom and phone is died
When you've installed the drivers, did you have disabled the driver Signature Enforcement (if you have Windows 8 OS) ?
I have windows 7 64 bit , on others coms have XP 32bit and another windows 7 32 bit but i dont know how flashing new rom can disable META mode , now I tried on difrent coms but with no luck phone is died i have no signal from phone on USB like there is no phone connected on usb, i think that flashing smoke some hardvere i dont know????
My opinion is that your device is hard bricked :-(
Have you tried to flash your device in all your computers ?
Have you tried to reinstall the adb drivers in all your computers ?
Yes I tried with instaled drivers but problem is that computers not detecting the phone usb when is was ok (before flashing and bricking the phone) when i connect usb port(mini usb) in phone i was hearing a sound like connecting usb device in computer and in device menager i have (first time in unkown devices ) but now when i connect pc and phone i have nothing on com that suggest that sometnig is connectet not in device menager not in usb ports or ports whatsoever. Now my question is did i have hope to in some way install META mode because i have before flasing or some tools that will owerwrite in phone without detecting the phone or some hardvere intervention?????
Hi viktor333 !

If you had a Samsung device ... I would suggest you to buy an USB JIG ... but your device isn't a Samsung.
Have you tried to install all ADB driver zip into your computers ?

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Have you tried always the same version of SP Flash Tool ?
or
Have you tried different versions of SP Flash Tool ?
yes i install all zip adb drivers in com but I need tool that wil comunicate or just see tx and ts pins that is ok and that i will have communication between phone and com???
Did you have verified that your usb cable is ok ?
Maybe it could be broken (all wires must make clean contact).
Do you have another usb cable to make a test ?