www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: sharperview sc-155
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I understand, when I installed the file there was a options for Manuel or automatic I choose automatic
(2015-03-11, 04:35)setsuna Wrote: [ -> ]I understand, when I installed the file there was a options for Manuel or automatic I choose automatic

Aaaaaah ... Now it is all clear :-)
I suggest you to store in a safe place your backup because I still haven't found anything on the net :-(
OK will do, so are there any cases for it, lIke is it a name brand phone or a knock off of one
Maybe it could be you to upload your backup into Needrom site :-)
However, I suggest you to keep a copy of your backup into your microSD too ... in the event that a soft brick :-)
OK will try
Quick question, my phone is rooted but i dont have r/w access to system so i cant instally busy box or anything like that
Hi setsuna !

You should install two apk : "File Explorer" & "File Explorer (Root Add-On)".
Instead, if you want to have r/w permission on microSD : "SDFix" apk
(2015-03-17, 16:53)Cleopatra Wrote: [ -> ]Hi setsuna !

How do I get this phone to root? I have same phone and I think same information.
(2015-06-30, 07:41)erroneus Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-03-17, 16:53)Cleopatra Wrote: [ -> ]Hi setsuna !

How do I get this phone to root? I have same phone and I think same information.

Everything I have learned is indicating that I have fallen victim of a massive fraud:

1. Kinguser sends data to China for reasons unknown.
2. The software which roots cannot unroot.
3. Kinguser is supposed to be able to remove itself and it does not.
4. The SuperSonic (SharperImage) people are in violation is numerous patents and licenses associated with their phones in the US including their failure to disclose their code under the GPL.

I'm going to have to forward much of this to the US Department of Justice and the FBI.
Pages: 1 2