www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: No google account and play store app
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all

I had a problem with my Ainol AX7 Flame tablet.....
I flashed the new ROM and everything seemed fine BUT:

I dont have the option to add a google account and i dont have google play store on the device...so i cant install apps or sync my gmail account.

Is there a way to install a google account to fix this ?
All other things work fine i think.

Help would be very appreciated.

Greetz
Hi, passiewaterm!
Take a look here and follow the tutorial [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Good luck!
(2015-03-10, 22:21)tiefighter_85 Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Good luck!

Thnx for your reply. I thuoght it would be less complicated. I dont wanna root my phablet...i want to keep it stock.

Is there another way without rooting ?

Greetings
what is your Android version?

you can try to install apk like any other app. but you install google play service...
if you have kitkat version, download this one [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
then install the apk like normal. if it asks to install play store, then say yes, to install. and get all others from there
(2015-03-10, 22:59)tiefighter_85 Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
then install the apk like normal. if it asks to install play store, then say yes, to install. and get all others from there

I am on 4.4.2
Will try...thnx again
Will i be able to set my google account too ?
yes, it should ask that also
(2015-03-11, 00:02)tiefighter_85 Wrote: [ -> ]yes, it should ask that also

Hi

I got some info on the net too. It looks like there are many google play service versions.....now looking for the right one. Got some parser errors.....pffffff