www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: IMEI error
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hi all

I have an Ainol AX7 flame tablet. Because of a ROM fault i had to flash the newest original stock ROM version b07. Everything is going fine but i have no 3G anymore...unknown IMEI. I tried to write the IMEI back with the AT+ command in MTK Engineering tool but get the error AT command failed to sent. I cant find a solution for it.

Any ideas ?
hi. try using MTK Droid tools and use the imei restore...
or you can try this [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
(2015-03-13, 14:05)tiefighter_85 Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Hello

Thnx for yet another reply.
Unfortunatly both methods ( via PC with imei write tool...nore mobile uncle tools )
work. I still have "imei unknown"on both sim 1 and 2....

At the radio information overvieuw it says:
[Image: ainol_zpsos6ceqz8.jpg][/URL][/img]
Any ideas left ...haha?

This is what i get in mtk droid tools when i click imei/nvram button

[Image: 20150313_080422_zpsjxmbntq4.jpg]
hmm...maybe try this one? [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
it says you must see if you have a serial number, otherwise the other methods not work for you, so use this guide
(2015-03-13, 14:51)PassieWaterm Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Hello

Unfortunatly both methods ( via PC with imei write tool...nore mobile uncle tools )

Any ideas left ...haha?

[Image: 20150313_080422_zpsjxmbntq4.jpg]You must try root with mtk droid tool, and after that go change IMEI.or try root with other tool and go back to mtk droid tool give him root permission and change IMEI.
(2015-03-13, 16:02)rudi021 Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Hello

Any ideas left ...haha?

[Image: 20150313_080422_zpsjxmbntq4.jpg]You must try root with mtk droid tool, and after that go change IMEI.or try root with other tool and go back to mtk droid tool give him root permission and change IMEI.
Thnx for reply..but tablet is already rooted....nothing seems to work....pffff
Hi !

In the Mobileuncle MTK Tools, I got "This command is not allowed in UserBuild".
I solved it because in line AT +EGMR=1,7,"IMEI_1" YOU MUST ENTER SPACE BETWEEN AT and +, so not AT+EG but AT +EG ... and I've fixed my invalid IMEI :-)
(2015-03-13, 16:38)Cleopatra Wrote: [ -> ]Hi !

In the Mobileuncle MTK Tools, I got "This command is not allowed in UserBuild".
I solved it because in line AT +EGMR=1,7,"IMEI_1" YOU MUST ENTER SPACE BETWEEN AT and +, so not AT+EG but AT +EG ... and I've fixed my invalid IMEI :-)

Thnx for reply but tried that.....didnt work. I must have messed up big time because nothing works....pffff
not even the gizbeat tutorial?
If you don't be able to restore your IMEI with Mobileuncle MTK Tools & MTK Droid Tool, then I suggest you to do a Factory Reset. But at first, you should make a backup of your contact and ABOVE ALL a backup of your apps. You should make a backup of your apps by Titanium Backup ( I suggest you to create a backup folder into an external microSD). When you'll make a backup and you'll do a Factory Reset, if your IMEI will still doesn't work, try to change the last number of your IMEI by MTK Droid Tool. And then, try to restore the original IMEI by Mobileuncle MTK Tools.

:-)
Pages: 1 2 3