www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: TECNO H6 Preloader
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have flashed (FIRMWARE => UPGRADE) my TECNO H6 (MT6582) with SP Flash Tool, i tick the preloader but the location was empty, there were not preloader file,after flashing,i unplug the phone from PC, and now the phone doesnt start, doesnt charge, its completely bricked but SP Flash Tool can still detect it and when i want to re-flash it again it stop at 100% red bar.
im searching for the good preloader file to get it back to life.
Please HELP
Hi smachizo !

You can download the stock rom for your device from here :

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]&export=download

And then, flash it with the last version of SP Flash Tool.
(2015-03-13, 20:54)Cleopatra Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]&export=download

And then, flash it with the last version of SP Flash Tool.

Ive downloaded the file but while flashing it always show 100% red bar, it can takes up to 20min but nothing happens
Hi !

Watch carefully the next video-tutorial (from minute 5:45 until the end of video) :

sorry my english bad

its solve :
1-open sp flash tool v5.xx and open scatter then press download.
2- butt battary in tecno h6 .
3- plug usb in computer
4-waituntil pc deceted phone then remove battary only.
5- flash prosser begine ( red bar then yallow bar)
6- wait until flash complate then go to recovary by press vol + & power key.
7- wipe factory data & wipe cache
8- rebbot . enjoy.
It is difficult to get this file any body can help me already created one, you can give me another link please
I still need tecno h6 files
Hi mwesiga !

Download the firmware of Tecno H6 from the next link :

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

:-)
Did you do a back of your stock ROM before flashing the upgrade (Custom ROM) to your device?