www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Rooting MT6732
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi

Does anybody have any ideas on how to root the above chipset on a phone running android 4.4.4. Most ways I've tried have not worked eg framaroot, towelroot etc plus most one click apps including shaomi etc.

Cheers for any help
hi, you will need to build and install cwm then root from recovery.
Please follow this method [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
But use this flash tool version. It should work well for your chip set.
[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
Then download SuperSU from here [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
Unpack the zip file and save it to your SD card's root folder. Boot into recovery and install the zip from SD.
Hi
thanks for the help mtk tools will not let me create a scatter it says error total bytes per file not found set default page/spare=2048/64 !!!
Ive installed the newest PDA drivers, do you know what the problem may be?

Thanks
You didn't say what phone?

You can use the latest version (1.8.1 I think) of iRoot / vRoot to root Ulefone Be Pro (MT6732 with android 4.4.4). Maybe this will work for you also?

I was then able to install flashify from the play store and flash a cwm file from there, however you may run into issues if you need to build your own cwm since the tools out there don't seem to support the MT6732 yet.
Dear AL1984

I don't know what your game is ... BUT today at 08:58 am YOU'VE WRITTEN TO ME :

"Thanks it worked using v root as long as the adb drivers were installed. V root does leave some junk on your phone but easy enough to delete. Thanks".

Your device is Doogee turbo f1 mini.

Are here to waste people's time ???
I've rooted my EleFone Be Pro with [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]. The mobile iRoot App was unable to root the phone by itself.
(2015-03-14, 19:48)al1984 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi
thanks for the help mtk tools will not let me create a scatter it says error total bytes per file not found set default page/spare=2048/64 !!!
Ive installed the newest PDA drivers, do you know what the problem may be?

Thanks

Yes, mtk droid tools is not yet updated for the new 64-bit chipsets.
I think tweaks on the config file can help. I will see what I can find out.
(2015-03-17, 06:19)Cleopatra Wrote: [ -> ]Dear AL1984

I don't know what your game is ... BUT today at 08:58 am YOU'VE WRITTEN TO ME :

"Thanks it worked using v root as long as the adb drivers were installed. V root does leave some junk on your phone but easy enough to delete. Thanks".

Your device is Doogee turbo f1 mini.

Are here to waste people's time ???
Hi, Cleopatra. I don't think Al1984 wishes to cause any confusion. He posted his last question here a few days before he got it rooted.