www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: how to root vivo Y22
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Please masters in this forum. help me to root my Vivi Y22. I already tried all root software but didn't work. help please. thanks.
Hi forcy !

A lot of people with your same brand/model device have rooted it using "Kingo" (exe for Windows).
You can download it from here :

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
ok i'll try it. is there any different setting on the phone or just conect in USB debbug n root it?
Make sure you have enabled USB Debugging from your device’s settings and make sure you have installed the necessary ADB driver before moving on :-)
mr/mrs Cleopatra. i've tried with kingo ver 1.4.3 n the result stil fail. any suggestion?
i try to connect it to mtkdroid but the mtk droid didn;t read the phone, but when I change with other branch phone that was rooted, mtk droid able to read the phone info. help help..
Hi forcy !

Ok, I suggest you another strategy. Please, follow the next tutorial :-)

Prerequisites before you begin rooting your device

1)Make sure you have installed the necessary device driver before moving on. If you have do not so, you can download the device’s driver here:

2)Make sure you have enabled USB Debugging from your device’s settings.
3)Make sure there is more than 50% battery remaining on your device.
4)Download iroot PC version from here:

5)Install iroot on your PC by double-clicking on its icon and follow the onscreen instructions. If it doesn’t open, then right-click on the icon and run it as administrator.
6)Connect the device to your Windows-based PC using an appropriate USB cable.
7)Ensure that your PC is able to detect your device before you move on with the rest of the steps. If it doesn’t detect your device, do ensure that you have installed the correct driver on your PC.
8)Open the iroot program on your PC and you should be able to see a screen of iRoot.
9)On the iroot program, click on the ROOT button ( Green button ) to begin rooting device.
10)The rooting process will take only a few minutes to complete. You’ll be prompted by the program once it has rooted your device.
11)The device will then automatically reboot itself.
Congratulation ! You’ve just rooted your device !

AND THEN, I suggest you to install "Root Checker 3.2" apk to verify if your device is rooted.
IF ALL WILL BE WELL, please install "SuperSU" apk too.
finally.. I success rooted My vivo y22 with MTKdroid 2.5.3 n sp flash tool. Thank Master Cleo for advice.. Gbu.
(2015-03-18, 18:09)forcy Wrote: [ -> ]finally.. I success rooted My vivo y22 with MTKdroid 2.5.3 n sp flash tool. Thank Master Cleo for advice.. Gbu.

Forcy can you please help me root my vivo y22 ... As I am not able to perform root..
Me too.. Is hard to root vivo y22, can you teach me..
Sorry... I'm late for reply..
After Root Cheeker say that my Vivo is rooted with mtk droid tool.. but the root was half root.
It's mean rooted... and I can access titanium n mobil uncle n ETC succesfully.. but I can't Mount/Unmount system folder via root explorer.
I give up and keep using Half root until right now.
Pages: 1 2